- Introduce your project. What was it, how was it SUPPOSED to work?
The project is call design ops, it is real world first person shooter.
- How did you promote the event? Show examples
- Identify the team, and what their roles were.
Shane : Camera man,
Dan : Assistant cameraman
Devante : Actor
Nick : Actor
- Walk us through. What happened?
We explained the rules in the beginning of the video, then played a giant game of hiding seek. The spectators were given a list from 1 to 17. People who participated in the video
5.Show some of the archives
- What worked? There not many elements to the video, but the seek aspect of the video had people guessing and communication ideas where we could be on the different floors of the building.
- What did not work? What could have gone better?
The streaming app we used, kept cutting off my camera. And Devante’s camera had some color distortion.
- If you could do it again, what would you change?
We would plan a little more ahead a time, Set up boundaries in the building, some more advertising.
- Present metrics. Audience, reach, interactivity: Audience 20, Ccomments 3, Likes 5